25 January 2010

Is my Tag Showing?

8 TV shows I watch on occasion:

1. Grey’s Anatomy (almost every week)
2. Private Practice
3. Vampire Diaries (except now they’re on the same time as Grey’s grr…)
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Extreme Homemaker (Ty Pennington)
6. General Hospital

7. C.S.I
8. Law & Order

8 favorite places to eat and drink:

1. Chuckarama
2. Wendy’s

3. Subway
4. Applebees
5. Red Robin
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. La Cabana
8. My father in law’s Grill

8 things I look forward to (NOT necessarily in this order):

1. Getting Leanna sealed to us
2. being with Thomas
3. playing with my daughter
4. holding Leanna
5. traveling
6. spending time with my friends
7. spending time with family
8. going to the movies (hardly happens)

8 things I love about winter:

1. snow
2. cute sweaters
3. sliding on the streets (with my feet)

4. christmas lights at temple square
5. sledding
6. making snow angels
7. Hot Chocolate
8. Leanna’s reaction to snow

8 things on my wish list:

1. getting the truck paid off
2. giving Leanna siblings
3. going to school
4. going on a real vacation
5. to go to Hawaii
6. to go to Paris
7. to know how to read notes so I can be more musical
8. a few acres in Idaho with a house

8 things I am passionate about:

1. My Husband
2. My Daughter
3. My Family
4. My Friends
5. Scrapbooking
6. Dancing
7. Church
8. Taking Pictures

8 things I have learned from the past:

1. To listen to your heart

2. Never lose faith in Heavenly Father
3. Blessings take time
4. Those blessings are worth the time
5. That Mom can still comfort me when I need her the most
6. Nothing good comes from alcohol
7. You can’t trust everyone
8. Nothing is free

8 things I want/need:

1. sibling(s) for Leanna
2. a date with my husband at least once a month
3. clean dishes when I get home from work
4. a water softener
5. a backyard full of grass
6. a garage
7. dance dance revolution for my x-box 360
8. a vacation

2 comments:

Lady Winterhart said...

i think twilight should've made your "passionate about" list.

The Brandons said...

lol... true